|Publisher:||v. Balen Software|
van Balen uitgeverij published the Aquarius user magazine in the Netherlands. Besides publishing this magazine van Balen also sold Aquarius pheriperals and software. They also distributed their own software.
This program is the Turbo Loader, which boosted the saving to and loading from tape for programs and machine code with approx. 4 times.INSTRUCTIONS
- load startprogram, ">TURBO"
- press PAUSEbutton (... on datarecorder)
- HIMEM? type highest address that turboloader may use. Standard these are 32767 for 16K and 49151 for 32K, but this may be smaller to reserve space on top for other MC-programs, like BASICODE.
- release PAUSEbutton > Machinecode will be loaded and stored.
- After message: "Turbo ready-" the turbo is ready.
- To save a basicprogram fast: CSAVE "T:max. 10 characters"
- To save an ADD-ON game fast: load start program and typ: DIM A,(..):CLOAD*A CSAVE"T:ADDON GAME" (name is an example); after loading typ: GOTO 40
- Run a program automatic after loading: CSAVE"T:max. 10 chars",R
- Save machinecode or screendump: CSAVE"T:max. 10 chars",B start address in 13308 and 13309 length in 13310 and 13311
- All programs are loaded using: CLOAD"T:0..10 chars" You can write the full name after the T:, but a letter or a part of the name will do as well. CLOAD"T:" will load all programs
- Programs can be checked using: CLOAD?"T:0..10 chars"